These workshop sessions are for parents/ carers and focus on helping our children with different aspects of their learning. We try to run one workshop each half term and vary the times to enable as many people as possible to attend.
If there is a specific workshop you think would be valuable please do contact the office or have a chat to us before or after school.
Parent Focus Workshops so far:
- New Times Table Testing
- Helping my child to develop understanding in mathematics
- SATs workshop for Year 6 parents
- Helping my child with reading
- Helping my child to carry out mathematical calculations
- Vision and values for our school
- E-Safety – Tuesday 13th March – Click the link to view the presentation shown at the workshop – E-Safety Presentation