These workshop sessions are for parents/ carers and focus on helping our children with different aspects of their learning. We try to run one workshop each half term and vary the times to enable as many people as possible to attend.
If there is a specific workshop you think would be valuable please do contact the office or have a chat to us before or after school.
Next workshop …………….
E-Safety Workshop – Tuesday 13th March 2018 – 6.30pm – 7.30pm
Parent Focus Workshops so far:
- New Times Table Testing – Monday 5th December 9.00am
- Helping my child to develop understanding in mathematics – Tuesday 10th May 2016
- SATs workshop for Year 6 parents – Thursday 3rd March 6.30pm
- Talking to your child about difficult topics– Wednesday 20th January 9am and 6.30pm (Please click on title for a copy of the handout or call in at the office to pick one up)
- School landscape project – developing our school grounds – Wednesday 4th and Thursday, 26th November
- Helping my child with reading – Wednesday 14th October
- E-safety – Monday 21st September
- Helping my child to carry out mathematical calculations – Tuesday 30th June
- Vision and values for our school – Monday 18th May 2015
- E-Safety – Tuesday 13th March – Click the link to view the presentation shown at the workshop – E-Safety Presentation